Furnace Maintenance for the Long Term
Even the best units should receive an annual inspection and maintenance to last longer and prevent breakdowns. At MAK Mechanical, we offer preventative maintenance to keep your air warm and contaminant free with filter changes and tune-ups. For furnace maintenance in Newmarket, Barrie, Collingwood, Orillia, Muskoka, and the surrounding region, give us a call.Book a Service Call
Experts in Furnace Maintenance
We only offer furnace products from brands we trust, like York, Keeprite, Mitsubishi and more. And since every client is different, we’ll work with you to choose the unit and financing option that best fit your needs and budget. Give us a call for a free estimate within our service area in Newmarket, Barrie, Collingwood, Orillia, Muskoka, and the surrounding region.
Your Best Choice
Why Choose Us?
Here’s what makes MAK Mechanical one of the top rated HVAC companies in the region:
Top Rated Services
We offer a full line of heating and cooling services, delivered by experienced and licensed technicians.
24-7 Emergency Service
We are available around the clock to provide you immediate heating and cooling services and repairs.
We can provide financing on products and services. Contact us for more information.
Don't just take our word for it. Read the reviews our customers have given on our HVAC services.
For over 30 years, MAK Mechanical has been providing HVAC services to Simcoe County & Muskoka.
MAK Mechanical is a part of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).
Is Your Furnace In Need of Maintenance?
If you notice any of the signs below, it’s time to call a technician.
- Your furnace doesn’t turn on
- No air or limited air blows from the vents when your furnace is on
- Your system only produces lukewarm air
- Your furnace starts but stops shortly after
- Your carbon monoxide detector has sounded
- New noises happen when your furnace is on
- Odd smells including the smell of gas is coming from your system
- You have trouble keeping your home warm enough
- Some areas stay comfortable, while others are too hot or cold
- Your windows have condensation
- Energy bills spike without explanation