Stress-Free Furnace Replacement
At MAK Mechanical, we commit to high-quality and affordable furnace sales and installation service in Newmarket, Barrie, Collingwood, Orillia, Muskoka, and everywhere in between. Working with us means you can take the stress out of installing or replacing your furnace with flexible financing options and a wide range of manufacturers to choose from.Book a Service Call
The Furnace Experts
We only offer furnace products from brands we trust, like York, KeepRite, and Mitsubishi. And since every client is different, we’ll work with you to choose the unit and financing option that best fit your needs and budget. Give us a call for a free estimate within our service area in Newmarket, Barrie, Collingwood, Orillia, Muskoka, and the surrounding region.
Your Best Choice
Why Choose Us?
Here’s what makes MAK Mechanical one of the top rated HVAC companies in the region:
Top Rated Services
We offer a full line of heating and cooling services, delivered by experienced and licensed technicians.
24-7 Emergency Service
We are available around the clock to provide you immediate heating and cooling services and repairs.
We can provide financing on products and services. Contact us for more information.
Don't just take our word for it. Read the reviews our customers have given on our HVAC services.
For over 30 years, MAK Mechanical has been providing HVAC services to Simcoe County & Muskoka.
MAK Mechanical is a part of the Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI).
Time For a New Furnace?
Here are some tips and things to consider when shopping for a new furnace:
- Opt for the most efficient unit within your budget
- Choose a reputable brand
- Purchase from a reliable and highly-rated vendor
- Seek out financing options
- Do some research on different blower types
- Weigh the benefits of a programmable thermostat
- Get a product with a good warranty
- To ensure you choose the right unit size for your home, ask the experts
- Zoning to improve temperature efficiency
- Consider zoning to improve temperature efficiency
- Prioritize air quality with filters and purifiers